Costa Toscana is a sister ship to Costa Smeralda, delivered from Turku in 2019. The start of operation is scheduled for autumn 2021. As befits her name, she will present to the guests the best of Italy’s famous region with delicacies, food, wine and relaxed living.
We invite architects with knowledge and experience in the field of preparation of project documentation for obtaining opinions and building permits (DGD), in the field of preparation of projects for implementation (PZI) and preparation of projects of completed works (PID).
Key tasks of the candidate:
- Preparation of IDZ, IDP, DGD, PZI and other documentation,
- Coordination of participating partners in the preparation of the said documentation
- implementation of development projects – from design to implementation,
- participation in a team in the preparation of documentation,
- participation in measurements, and control of projects at home and abroad,
- work on individual projects.
- University education in the relevant field
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of preparation of project documentation for obtaining a building permit and in the field of preparation of PZI documentation
- Good knowledge of CAD tools, possibly also 3D modelling and other basic computer programs (AutoCAD or similar, MS office, …)
- Self-initiative and goal orientation,
- Structured and precise work,
- The team approach to work,
- The organizational talent of coordinating the manufacturers of the remaining parts of the project such as PGD, PZI, …
- Compulsory basic knowledge of English (active communication and electronic communication),
- Category B driving license,
- Dynamic, team orientation, self-initiative and communicativeness.
We will enter into a fixed-term employment relationship with the selected candidate, with a probationary period of 3 months, with the possibility of employment for an indefinite period.
Send your applications with a CV and proof of acquired professional education, other knowledge and passed exams to the e-mail or company address!
For more information about our company, visit our website or contact:
Bostjan Zupin, 031 658 104
Klemen Vovk, 041 222 811
Release Date: October 29, 2020
We are currently involved in the construction of as many as 7 ships.
Carnival’s Mardi Gras and Costa Toscana are being built at the Finnish shipyard Meyer Turku, the German Meyer Werft in Papenburg is completing the Odyssey of the Seas for the Royal Caribean Cruise Line fleet, in France, they are building new MSC Virtuosa and the new RCCL Oasis-class ship. Far away in China, we’re working on 3rd and 4th ship in a series of 10 planned, Ocean Victory and Ocean Explorer. Busy year 2020;)
The new flagship Costa Smeralda was delivered on December 5, 2019. The handover ceremony took place today at the Meyer shipyard in Turku, Finland, where the ship was built.
We are honoured we participated in a huge scope of interior design, delivery and installation onboard including Colosseum which huge and is placed through decks 6-8, Museum, 5 different shop areas on decks 6 7 and 8, bars and restaurants, a lot of fixed and lose tables for different areas on decks 6 and 7.
Thanks to our customers for your trust and cooperation, and to our team including producers and suppliers!
We’re happy this one is finally finished and are looking forward to Costa 2… Thank you.
KUB arhitektura finished the contracted work of the majority of the public spaces on the world’s first six-star discovery yacht SCENIC ECLIPSE. It contained a complete areas furniture production drawings design, production itself (bar claddings counter tops and back bars, drink rails, sofas, tables, cabinets, special furniture…) and all logistical arrangements and thereafter also some installation work onboard to our clients. Please see more info under the Shipbuilding and engineering section!
– Changing Room (Mud Room) Deck 3
– Main Restaurant Deck 4
– Asian Restaurant “Koko” Deck 4
– Welcome Lobby + Main Lounge Deck 4
– Theatre Deck 4
– Shop Deck 4
– French Reastautrant “Lumiere” Deck 5
– Cooking Course Deck 5
– General Lounge and Bar “Azure” Deck 5
– Observation Lounge Deck 5
– SPA Deck 6
– Yacht Club “Al Fresco” Deck 7
– Yoga/Pilates Deck 7
– Public Toilets Deck 3, 4, 5, 7, 10
– Elevator Claddings all decks
– Onboard installation work for all areas glass and mirror claddings
Our work on almost every frame of this video below. 🖤 We’re extremely proud to be a part of this amazing story from early 2017 until her maiden voyage in August 2019 with design work, production and installation.
Congrats and big thanx to everyone participated and helped us to make this job done.
Good luck sailing the world!
New Costa Cruises ship Smeralda will enter service in autumn 2019. The vessel will be a beauty with many design features – inspired by an Italian piazza. The ship has been designed to offer its passengers quality, style, warm hospitality, entertainment and world famous gastronomy in several restaurants.
KUB is involved in a big scope of public spaces with design, production as well as with diferent mockup production.
We are proud to announce that we participate in the construction of the very first of a kind 6-star luxury yacht which will sail through The Americas; Antarctica; Europe and the Mediterranean; and the Arctic and Fjords.
It’s designed to deliver the ultimate experience of a lifetime for only 228 guests, Scenic Eclipse takes ocean cruising to a whole new level – marrying luxury, discovery and safety, and giving guests the opportunity to explore above and beyond what was previously imaginable.
KUB team participate in the design, production and delivery of 10 areas of public spaces as bars, restaurants, lounges, lobbies, offices, theatre, yacht club, yoga gym and more.
We participated in the design and implementation of equipment in the range of more than 10,000m2 on 4 decks of the largest passenger ship in the world Symphony Of The Seas. It’s 362m long and 72m high, with a total of 18 decks. Symphony is the fourth in the OASIS class and it sailed out from STX shipyard in Saint Nazaire, France on 23.03.2018.
Lobus is a project, a dental laboratory arrangement. On the basis of the project task, which was prepared together with the investor, we prepared a preliminary project, a project documentation for obtaining a building permit, until the preparation of the documentation, to obtain a valid permit.