We invite architects with knowledge and experience in the field of preparation of project documentation for obtaining opinions and building permits (DGD), in the field of preparation of projects for implementation (PZI) and preparation of projects of completed works (PID).
Key tasks of the candidate:
- Preparation of IDZ, IDP, DGD, PZI and other documentation,
- Coordination of participating partners in the preparation of the said documentation
- implementation of development projects – from design to implementation,
- participation in a team in the preparation of documentation,
- participation in measurements, and control of projects at home and abroad,
- work on individual projects.
- University education in the relevant field
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of preparation of project documentation for obtaining a building permit and in the field of preparation of PZI documentation
- Good knowledge of CAD tools, possibly also 3D modelling and other basic computer programs (AutoCAD or similar, MS office, …)
- Self-initiative and goal orientation,
- Structured and precise work,
- The team approach to work,
- The organizational talent of coordinating the manufacturers of the remaining parts of the project such as PGD, PZI, …
- Compulsory basic knowledge of English (active communication and electronic communication),
- Category B driving license,
- Dynamic, team orientation, self-initiative and communicativeness.
We will enter into a fixed-term employment relationship with the selected candidate, with a probationary period of 3 months, with the possibility of employment for an indefinite period.
Send your applications with a CV and proof of acquired professional education, other knowledge and passed exams to the e-mail or company address!
For more information about our company, visit our website or contact:
Bostjan Zupin, 031 658 104
Klemen Vovk, 041 222 811
Release Date: October 29, 2020